Vaseline Glass Murano Diamond Faceted Mandruzatto Studio Vase 1960's Rare
Rare Color combination with Diamond Cut & Faceted & Vaseline Glass in the Crystal, Green Blues & a Tad of Yellow, mid Century (1960's). Attributed to the Master Art Dude "Mandruzzato" in the Sommerso Region of Murano. Very beautiful piece, never seen another, had for 30+ years. Prices for the shorter, red, yellow 8.5 inch 690 to 750.00. This vase is 10.5 inches tall, 2.75 in wide, beautiful.
No chips, cracks, scratches, glows brilliantly under UV light and beautiful clear light through during day time. Actually I don't want to sell this piece!! The item "Vaseline Glass Murano Diamond Faceted Mandruzatto Studio Vase 1960's Rare" is in sale since Tuesday, June 13, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Italian". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Deco 1960's
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original 1960's
- Features: Known Famous Glass Master Artist!
- Object Type: Octagonal Diamond Cut Vase
- Color: Green & Blue Vaseline Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Sommerso Diamond Cut Process
- Type of Glass: Blown cut polished
- Subject/Theme: Beauty!
- Brand: "Mandruzzato" MURANO Island 1960's
- City of Origin: Island of Murano, Venice, Italy